To start with if you want to get iMovie for PC, you need to install an emulator for your PC. There are lots of options such as BlueStacks, KOPlayer, but really any Android emulator will do. The next step, once you’ve installed the Android emulator, is that you would need to login with your Gmail email account to setup the Google Play Store. Now if you already have a Android mobile, your Google account will already have all the Android app you installed. But if you do not then you will need to create a Gmail account for the Google Play store. Once you have setup the Google Play Store, just search for the iMovie app and click on the “install” button, which should install iMovie for PC.
It does not matter if you’re using Windows or MAC computer , you would need to download and install an Android emulator. This is your choice and once you’ve downloaded it, you will have to sign in using your Google account or Google email so you can search and install iMovie. It can be found in Google Play Store.
iMovie is a app that was developed for Android users. Most developers would not expect you to use it on a Windows or MAC computer. So if it was not for Android emulators it would not be possible. But there are Android emulators, so you can now enjoy playing the app on your PC, be it Windows OS or MAC.
iMovie for Windows is one of the most popular companies of world. It is a real brand name in the world market. Apple had always set up examples with its best software quality for other companies in competition. But, Apple had provided just a few products for Windows and other platforms like Quick Player, Safari, and iTunes. Apple had added one more gem to its product list for other platforms named, iMovie. In this article, you will be guided to download iMovie for Windows PC.
iMovie for Windows is a video or movie editing software by use of which you can make movies from the existing videos. The user interface provided by this software is just awesome. If you use this software, then you will definitely fall in love with it.
If you wish to create the fantastic videos then iMovie is the best option. You can create wonderful videos of great quality without large investment of money.
Is iMovie for Windows PC?
iMovie is not available for Windows till now. We can just hope that Apple launches this wonderful software for Windows platform. If you are in search of alternatives for iMovie for Windows platform then you can download Windows Movie Maker or ezvid. Windows Movie Maker comes pre installed in every Windows PC.
Top Features of iMovie
iMovie software, certainly have a long list of features. But, here is the list of top features of iMovie.
- iMovie software comes installed with a simple, easy to use user interface and with lot of handful tools. You need not to go through the guides to learn using iMovie software on your PC/laptop. The elegant user interface makes it awesome software to create videos.
- After starting iMovie, you will find ‘Home’ option in which all the videos will be available stored in your device. You can find the videos easily from here without switching multiple tabs on your PC.
- You can join two or more than two videos together, cut video from anywhere as you wish and try a lot more things that can make your video fantastic.
- You can also add on the text anywhere in the video, apply animation, and add on the special effects too. You can take the images of stills and make the video out of it.
- iMovie comes pre-installed with multiple themes that can use to give incredible looks to the video you create. You can also change the theme in the video at any instance.
- IF the movie created by you is long then you also have option to create trailers, which will help you out to pick the best shot for audience. Your trailer can then be publicized to the audience.
- If also have built in theatre system by use of which you can show the movies created by you to the world. You can also share the movies anytime on the Apple devices with ease.
Hope you loved the article. Though Apple iMovie for Windows is being awaited for Windows platform, but still it the boon for Apple users.