To start with if you want to get BBM for PC, you need to install an emulator for your PC. There are lots of options such as BlueStacks, KOPlayer, but really any Android emulator will do. The next step, once you’ve installed the Android emulator, is that you would need to login with your Gmail email account to setup the Google Play Store. Now if you already have a Android mobile, your Google account will already have all the Android app you installed. But if you do not then you will need to create a Gmail account for the Google Play store. Once you have setup the Google Play Store, just search for the BBM app and click on the “install” button, which should install BBM for PC.
It does not matter if you’re using Windows or MAC computer , you would need to download and install an Android emulator. This is your choice and once you’ve downloaded it, you will have to sign in using your Google account or Google email so you can search and install BBM. It can be found in Google Play Store.
BBM is a app that was developed for Android users. Most developers would not expect you to use it on a Windows or MAC computer. So if it was not for Android emulators it would not be possible. But there are Android emulators, so you can now enjoy playing the app on your PC, be it Windows OS or MAC.
BBM for PC (BBM) is an amazing online instant messenger with video telephony program by BlackBerry. The app was developed to enable android and iphone users to use the instant messaging and voice service on their smartphones. While it is available on Android and iOS, it is not available for PC based operating systems “out of the box”. In this article I will explain how to install BBM for PC.
Unlike other messaging programs BBM for PC requires several steps to be used. Basically what you will do is install a virtual Android device on your computer and use the BBM app on it. Here are the requirements and the steps you need to take.
See More:- How To Download Temple Run For PC
- 1. Android SDK
- 2. Download and extract Android SDK bundle from this link.
- 3. BBM APK
- 4. Download and extract BBM Apk from here.
How To Install and Use BBM for PC
1. Go to the extracted adt-bundle folder. Run SDK Manager.exe
2. Within the opened window choose Tools -> Manange AVD.
3. Make a new Android Virtual Device with RAM of more than 512 MB after which it starts this created Virtual Device in an emulator.
4. Copy the downloaded BBM.apk file to [Extracted Folder] /sdk/platform-tools/
the file path should be /sdk/platform-tools/BBM.apk
5. Go on to this folder /sdk/platform-tools/ in Windows Explorer.
6. Select File->Open Command Prompt within the platform-tools folder(for windows 8).
Press and hold the shift key and right-click the platform-tools folder and simply click Open Command Window Here(for windows 7).
See More:- Top 5 Best Google Adsense Alternatives
7. In the Command Window type the following command (without quotes) and press enter: “adb install BBM.apk”
8. Wait a few minutes for it to install and BBM will be set up on your virtual Android system. Open BBM for PC app in the app launcher like you would on a phone.
How To Install BBM For PC
[youtube width=”602″ height=”350″ video_id=”mQXHhf3FhAI”]